- sets out the types of personal data that we collect about you
- explains how and why we collect and use your personal data
- explains how long we keep your personal data for
- explains when, why and with who we will share your personal data
- sets out the legal basis we have for using your personal data
- explains the effect of refusing to provide the personal data requested
- explains the different rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data
- explains how we may contact you and how you can contact us.
What information does this website collect about me?
EmmaJBell.com collects some or all of the following depending on what you share when you register for an event or sign up for our newsletters: your name, email address, job title, phone number and work postal address. You may also supply social media contact information such as your Twitter ID, LinkedIn profile or Facebook link.
How do we use your personal data?
Information which you supply to us maybe used in a number of ways, for example:
- To distribute our regular newsletter, and other irregular news alerts to you
- To inform you of upcoming events, products or services which we feel may be relevant to you in a business context
- For anonymous statistical analysis to share with advertisers
How long do we keep your personal data for?
36 months from last contact unless you have unsubscribed; therefore data will be deleted.
Client data will be kept for 7 years.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We have never sold personal data to a third party and we never will.
If you sign up to an event we may share your details with other attendees of that particular event. You can opt out of this at any time by letting us know.
What legal basis do we have for using your information?
For clients, subscribers and event attendees our processing is necessary for our legitimate interests in order to be able to communicate with you, respond to your requests and coordinate event activities.
What happens if you do not provide us with the information we request or ask that we stop processing your information?
If you do not provide the personal information we need we may not be able to respond fully to your enquiry.
Do we transfer your data outside the EEA?
No, we do not transfer personal data out of the EEA.
What rights do you have in relation to the data we hold on you?
By law, you have a number of rights when it comes to your personal data. Further information and advice about your rights can be obtained from the data protection regulator in your country.
How do I delete my personal data from EmmaJBell.com
On all communication we send you there will be unsubscribe options. However, you can always send us an email at email@example.com with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line requesting we remove all your details from our records.
How will we contact you?
We may contact you by phone, email or social media. If you prefer a particular contact means over another please just let us know.
How can you contact us?
If you are unhappy with how we’ve handled your information, or have further questions on the processing of your personal data, contact Emma Bell via firstname.lastname@example.org